Our team of experienced General Practitioners combine their medical knowledge with an understanding of our patients’ individual circumstances to provide the best possible outcome. Our doctors and allied health professionals are supported by our clinic staff who are friendly and always happy to assist in any way to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone.
Services we provide include:
- ECG Heart Assessments
- Insurance and Pre-Employment Medical Examinations
- On-Site Warfarin Monitoring (INR’s)
- Sports Injuries – prompt assessment and treatment
- Home Visits – to aged care residences
- Minor Operative Procedures – such as repairing lacerations with stiches, making plasters for fractures, repairing ingrown toenails
- Chronic Disease Management (incl. diabetes, asthma, emphysema, heart disease, kidney and liver disease)
- Respiratory Function Testing (Spirometry)
- Home Blood Pressure Monitoring
- TAC and Work cover claims – All of our doctors have a special interest and experience in occupational medicine, including return to work programs and work related injuries.